United Healthcare


Since most of you are relying on this new Categorization Mechanism. Here is an issue we experienced while using it.

For this client, we had enabled Germain’s Categorization for "Apex Unexpected Exceptions" using the below logic.

But after some time, the categorization IDs changed

Cause of this issue & solution

The CategorizationDefinition was renamed by our Support Team, in the middle of its use, which caused a new cache to be used and as such a new categorization ID. During that investigation, we had found an issue in our Categorization/Correlation logic where a removed CategorizationDefinition was not stopped from being used, bug we addressed this past month.