"Predictive Curve" insight is available in Germain UX and can be applied to any KPI.
Use "SLA" wizard to add new predictive analytics. You can access it from the following places:
- From Wizards View
- From SLA View
- From KPI View (after selecting a specific KPI)
SLA Wizard Configuration
- Select the KPI for which you want to configure a predictive SLA (selection is disabled if you came from KPI View)
- Select the “Predictive-Curve” SLA type:
- Specify the details of the value and timeframe you want to predict. In the following example, the SLA will be evaluate once per hour (schedule) to evaluate the past 1 hour (time range). Based on this, it the system will predict the value (extrapolate value) of this KPI one hour into the future. Finally, the extrapolated value will be compared against a threshold value of 90. If the value exceeds (operator) the threshold, an alert will be triggered. In this example we are not using a constraint, which will cause the system to evaluate the aggregate of all data in the system.
- In the next step, select the alert template and action(s) you want the system to execute if the previous SLA check fails:
- Click "Finish" to create your new Predictive SLA